Monday, August 20, 2012

So it Begins...

Elizabeth Willen photography

Welcome!  I'm Heather.  I am a 31 year old new momma who still feels 21, except the late night parties these days consist of me and my little man, Cooper.  I'm here to document my life as I attempt to balance being a wife, nurse, and new mother.  I'm also using it to keep family and friends informed about what's going on around here these days.  A little about me...I've been a mom for 8 years, to these little guys-

                                                 Winston  
                                                  Elizabeth Willen photography                               
Walter            
                                   Elizabeth Willen photography


And a wife for almost three years (where did the time go?) to this handsome guy...





THEN, on Father's Day, June 17, 2012, we welcomed our son.

Meet Cooper Thomas.

Elizabeth Willen Photography




Isn't he the cutest?

He's identical to his daddy.  That must be why I love him so much.




A little more about me~ I love...
 soaking up every moment with my hubby, Cooper and the schnauzers, happy hours with my girlfriends, a nice glass of wine or three, blasting Dave Matthews band in our house, going on walks around our subdivsion, attempting to decorate our home (something I thought I'd be awesome at that is way harder than I first thought!), trying out new recipes, Pinterest (do I even have to explain?), crafts, and I have a love/hate relationship with my career as a nurse.

I'm so excited to start blogging- I love reading numerous blogs so I figured it's time to give it
a try!  "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"  Dave Matthews










No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved