Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Long time, no post- and a thank you to Munchkin Land Designs!

I still can't believe how long it's been since I've posted... such is life with a baby!  Ever since I returned to work in September, things have been on autopilot around here.  We've been to Iowa to visit family, California to visit friends, and have had houseguests twice.  Then suddenly, it's the holidays...crazy!  Jenn from Munchkin Land Designs even created me a snazzy new look.  It's sad to admit I haven't even posted since then...new blogger fail.  By the way, if you want a new look for your blog, I highly recommend Munchkin Land Designs. Jenn was great to work with and her design was exactly what i had envisioned!  Thank you Jenn!  I'll leave you with a new Cooper photo while I work on some new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved