Monday, June 17, 2013

Cooper is one!

Dear Cooper Thomas,
Today is your first birthday!  I'm not much of a crier, but I sure did bawl my eyes out rocking you to sleep last night- the last night you were a "baby!"
Today you are a toddler!

What a crazy and amazing year it has been.  Your dad and I have learned so much, and I 
hope you can tell how very much we love you.

You slept with me last night, because you still wake up in the middle of the night wanting your mommy.  Co-sleeping was not our intention, but waking up in the morning and seeing you snoring, sprawled out flat on your back, is the sweetest thing.  I know it won't last forever, so I am trying to soak all of it in.  

You fall asleep rubbing my hand and arm. 

It is so precious.

Today, you woke up and discovered the water table we bought you for your present.






I don't have a photo, but soon after this you threw these little people off the deck!







We made it to our last tie!  Twelve months.  I will miss our mini photo sessions I took on the 17th of every month this past year.





We went to the mall this afternoon, and you were so happy to play with the other kids on the playground.  Right now, you are taking a nap upstairs in your room.  Daddy and I are taking you out to Kokomo Joe's tonight to play for awhile!


Your big surf bash is this upcoming Saturday!  This is the photo that is on your invitation.


You've been walking since the day after you turned 11 months old.  You are getting really really good at it!  I hardly see you crawl anymore.  

You love photos of yourself, it is so funny!  Every morning, we tell the frame of "Baby Cooper" on the wall good morning!



You don't like grass- this is the first thing you have been afraid of!  Otherwise you are fearless.

  You still love anything electronic- the TV remote especially.  The dog rope is still a favorite- this day, you ate your entire dinner never letting go.

I know it's cliche, but I really can't believe it has been a year since you were born.
We wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.

Happy birthday, sweet baby Cooper!



Love, Mom Mom Mom and DADADADADADA

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved