Thursday, May 30, 2013

May photo dump

May 2013

 My daddy is now working closer to our house, so he's been coming over after work here and there to visit during the week :)  Cooper likes to play "cabinet slam" with grandpa.



   Here's stinky, smiling for his party invites :)



Didn't they turn out adorable?  They're from Itsy Belle on etsy

 

 Cooper and his Cinco 'stache



Mommy and her Cinco margarita :)


 Just in time for Mother's Day, our little birdies hatched.  Hubby threw a ton of worms from the front yard on the porch and mama bird went to town feeding these little cuties.




My first mommy day!  We spent the day at my parent's and BBQ'd.  The weather was perfect, and I couldn't ask for much more than my cute little family in our matching navy outfits. 






No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved