Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring has sprung!

Spring is finally here!  I think, at least.  It's in the 80s today, the windows are open, and Dave Matthews Pandora station is blaring.  


And there's this...

A little robin momma decided it would be a good idea to make a nest on our front door wreath.  Can't say I blame her, it's covered!  We just haven't been able to use our front door for a couple of weeks now.  Aren't those eggs BEAUTIFUL?!?


And, this big guy is TEN months already! 


 
Full view of squishy cheeks



He's walking ALL over the house with his walker.


 

 

This boy is already a little bookworm like his momma, although half the time they're upside-down!



 Hubs and I were able to sneak away for a couple days to KC while the in-laws watched the Coop.  We toured the Royals stadium while we were there and I had one too many draft beers.  Apparently I'm not in college anymore!

 I took Cooper to the park yesterday- he did some swinging, some gravel eating, and some pole hitting.  Good times!

 





It's the last day of my twelve days off work- time to enjoy this weather!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved