Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snowed in and working hard!

It's snowing like crazy here today!  Thankfully I am off work, and hubby isn't going in today either.  So we are getting some things done around here today!  

Husband has a thing for sports memorabilia, which I can totally appreciate.
  Who doesn't like a signed baseball by that traitor Albert Pujols?  

And he has A LOT of it.  He plans on displaying it all in our finished basement someday.  However, our basement is not finished right now, and who knows when we will actually get it done.  In the meantime, I was a good wife and told him he could put some of it in our home office.  But lately it's been giving me the willies!  Baseballs and footballs and Larry Bird- oh my!  I want a pretty Pinterest home office please!



 We decided to make him a mini man cave upstairs in a spare bedroom, so he is upstairs painting it, happy as can be to be getting his own little space!  Baby #2 will go in here someday and the man cave will move to the basement then once it's finished.



Cooper and I are hanging out downstairs and I am dreaming of my pretty new office!  With any luck it will be done by the end of the year, haha.









No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved