Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day and 8 months old!

Cooper had his first Valentine's Day!  I attempted to make him one of those cute onesies with a red tie on it, but somehow I messed it up and, get this, never had time to go back and fix it properly.  So, I glued the tie on his onesie and took a few pictures of my little valentine.



This idea was way cuter on Pinterest.  Oh well!



No smiles for Valentine's Day!




Too busy learning to move to pay attention to his present!


He's cutting his two top teeth- new teething toy mom! 


 
Cooper is eight months old (exactly 35 weeks!) today!  He started saying DADA last week and can now sit himself up from laying down. He thinks me and husband are the funniest people on earth, and is still taking crawling lessons from my dad on a weekly basis.  He is such a happy baby and such a little charmer.  He loves smiling at people he doesn't know.  My heart just explodes every time I look at him. 






 Happy eight months to my little milk boy!  We're already planning for St. Paddy's Day and Easter, and the big first birthday party is on the horizon!  We can't wait for some warmer days to take you to the park so we can go swinging!  You are so loved!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved