Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Recap- Ornament Exchange

The tree is down, and except for the snow covered garland on our front porch, and some random decor I forgot to take down, all signs of another Christmas have passed us by! 

The season kicked off with a ladies ornament exchange at one of my best friends, Lori's, home.  I loved spending some girly time with some of the most amazing women I know!  Lots of wine, food, and some inappropriate ornaments made for a memorable start to kick off the holidays :)















"Who brought the banana costume?"











 The infamous "Monroe roomies" pic (just missing a few of our ladies!)

I love girl nights; it is so wonderful to just spend some quality (intoxicated) time with those that I think about a lot, but don't have much time to spend with these days.  I love you gals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet For Certain


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved